stress?   

Probably one of the least understood categories and least explored in bodybuilding. Here we discuss mental techniques and principles to help you overcome your challenges.

stress?

Postby AbeGillis » Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:17 pm

I know stress is really bad for bodybuilding, so I'm just wondering, does heartbreak, depression and that sort of thing count as stress?
GO BIG OR GO HOME
AbeGillis

Postby fitnessgirl » Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:25 pm

It can, defenatly. What happened?
fitnessgirl
Site Admin

Postby AbeGillis » Sun Dec 25, 2005 3:18 pm

I don't feel I can talk about it right now, but if that stuff counts as stress, then this was really bad for me.
GO BIG OR GO HOME
AbeGillis

Postby RODNEYROCHESTER » Mon Dec 26, 2005 1:22 pm

Find some comfort in positive people Bro. If you believe in GOD you can also find comfort in his word. But most of all find yourself for who you are and hold your head up high. Keep going on your road to success. Don't get stalled out. Stop long enough to repair and go forth. Remember: No setback can set you back. We're here if you need us.
RODNEYROCHESTER

Postby WadeLightheart » Mon Dec 26, 2005 7:46 pm

We all face challenges or stress from time to time. That's life...

It is how you respond to it that counts. With the right attitude you can transform tragedy, hardbreak, depression or any other challenge into power to overcome the adversity.

Now whatever your going through it is up to you what you do with it. You can let it consume you and ruin you or your can use it to power you to greatness. The choice is yours.

Every person who achieves excellence has overcome tremendous adversity and stress in all its forms. I have firmly believed that it is adversity that builds strength. You are greater than any of your challenges, rise above them and press onwards, soon your troubles will trouble you know more...
WadeLightheart
Site Admin

Postby JustinAndrews16 » Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:54 am

Go God!
JustinAndrews16

Re: stress?

Postby keithlacon » Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:01 am

AbeGillis wrote:I know stress is really bad for bodybuilding, so I'm just wondering, does heartbreak, depression and that sort of thing count as stress?

I strongly concur with AbeGillis that stress is really bad for bodybuilding and stress also affects a person body badly. Heartbreak, depression and stress are same and all these can be removed by doing meditation.
keithlacon

Return to Training Psychology