In Response to Question about FBN and the Freaky Insider   

This form is designed to keep you in the know about what's going on.

In Response to Question about FBN and the Freaky Insider

Postby WadeLightheart » Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:06 pm

Hi all.

This post is in response to the questions I have been getting about the boards, there closure, the evolution of the Insider etc.

I have reposted it here so everyone can read it and comment about it under one section as oppossed to the same question being posted under many topics.

I will State this: These Boards will eventually close down as the Insider Grows. Although we hope to archive the information for the boards for your own files I suggest you cut and paste the information you need for your own files as we may not include the topics you want.

Below is my explanation and vision for the Insider Boards and my call to action for you as Natural Bodybuilder's to be part of the Revolution to Natural Bodybuilding. Read on and post your comments, queries or complaints. Thanks to you all. :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The FBN foundation program was wildly successful which caused me to create these boards in the first place as my email account was getting overloaded with questions.

I then created these boards to answer questions about the program which again grew beyond my expectation. I really enjoy the boards and I love sharing with all you guys and I love the comaderie here.

The next thing I know everybody wants the next program and more people are joining and this whole community is growing faster than I can handle as well a lot of you guys are interested in the deeper levels of training and growing bigger, getting ripped etc. (Great problems for sure but time consuming)

So once again I started working on the Endless Growth Phase the cutting diets, article writing, etc. as well as running this board, my personal training business etc. As you can imagine the time cost of all this is quite extensive and I have been putting in 16 hour days to get all of it done.

So in light of this I cannot possible do it all as FBN keeps growing day by day and there are not enough hours in the day.

So I decided the only way can keep the information flowing, keep you growing, and to do so in a timely fashion was to go to a web based pay information site.

That way we could keep the cost low for you so as many people could get on the site as possible, I could spend more time on creating the programs diets, articles, seminars that you need, and you guys could get the results you seek from your training.

The Insider is only in it's beginning stages but looks very promising, in time it is going to become your one stop shop for training, nutrition information as well as an exciting positive community promoting natural bodybuilding as it should be healthy for body mind and soul.

I hope this clarifies the How, What, Where and Why the boards are evolving into the Insider.

Those who have followed the FBN program faithfully will understand the need for the evolution as there own training progresses. I want all of you to become the best you can be and to that end I will continue to develop the Insider for that purpose.

There is a lot more to training and nutrition that I could possibly teach in one book or even 10 books however over time the Insider will allow me to gradually and sequentially reveal everything I learned in this sport in a fashion that benefits everyone here.

So for now I am answering both boards. The Insider will in the future take over, I anticipate the complete transfer by the New Year as I won't be able to handle both.

It is Matt's and my eventual goal to have new members go right to the Insider when they get there FBN book and they will recieve a trial membership as the Insider site structure allows me to deliver much more value then these boards because of the structure of the software.

So for you guys your are the pioneers in the evolution of FBN the Insider and Endless Growth routines and so you get to witness the transformation of the entire process. Also you are key components of this evolution as you are the people who tell me what is needed next, first and foremost.

I really appreciate you taking the time to post your comments, queries, and complaints as this feedback helps shape the content of the Insider so we can best serve you.

Remember you guys are the First Representives of Truly Natural Bodybuilding as it will be in the future so your input to this site is absolutely critical not only for yourselves but for the thousands of natural bodybuilders to come. YOur participation is essential to turn this sport to the right direction and together we can achieve this.

Thanks everyone

Live long, love life, be healthy,

and train Naturally Forever!

Wade McNutt
WadeLightheart
Site Admin

Thanks so much!

Postby markgrauer » Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:33 pm

Thank you so much Wade and crew

I have just paid for 1 year in the insiders club and I am excited.

Since I will be competing in my first competition in May of 2006, I am totally stoked about getting all the info I need to;
Get ripped
Get even bigger
Get really healthy
Do it all naturally
And not have to do it wandering out there on my own taking advice from the mags, those that think they know everything, but can't really help you get too far, and trying to piece it all together, not knowing for sure who is just bragging, who is just genetically gifted, or who is just trying to rip you off even by making claims way beyond the truth!

I tried it and came to a dead standstill. Now I am making great gains in muscle again, loosing some fat, and getting better proportioned....and that is just on the Foundation System!

Now we are talking! Ya,...

Now it's getting personal!

Isn't it totally worth going to the gym every day when you know you are all in balance for some serious growth, and NOT just spinning your wheels?

That is why I am here. And I AM HERE! (meaning the insiders club).

Pitch in a little cash every month, and it really is just a little, to receive everything you need to go where you want to go in body building.
No lies or deception, no false adverts or crappy product plugs, and NO skinny office guy who has never even hit the gym trying to tell you how to get big and ripped or trying to "sell" you on a product that he has never put to the test in the gym month after month, probably has never even tried and maybe would not even try if you paid him.

Forgive me for "believing", but I'm here to get freaky big and cut naturally. What about you?
To be the best, we must think like the best, and put God first in all things :-)
markgrauer

Postby WadeLightheart » Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:42 pm

WELL SAID MARK!

and no we did not pay him for that testimonial :lol:

Mark,

your enthusiasm comes over in your post, and that enthusiasm is what we all need to make it in this sport.

When I started that's all I had... Enthusiasm!

It's the magic ingredient that made men like Arnold, Bill Pearl, Zane, Larry Scott and all the greats.

Enthusiasm is what built the pyramids, the skyscrapers, computers, hey even the internet which we communicate on and that is what the Insider Club is all about.

Unabashed, unbridled, passion for the sport, passion for building our bodies, passion for being healthy, passion for helping each other on this remarkable journey of self discovery through building our physiques, our minds and our souls.

Natural Bodybuilding is what it's all about and there is so much more to this sport than muscles.

I am very proud to be associated with all you guys, IN all my years of training I can honestly say I have never been more excited myself, nor have I ever been associated with a better bunch of people than here on the boards and the Insider.

Here's to us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WadeLightheart
Site Admin

Postby StevenRumney » Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:21 am

Wade, does this mean you will close down this forum for good? I understand you will not be maintaining it which is acceptable, however there is still a great wealth of information on here. I paid $100 for this program and access to these forums was listed as a part of it. If you are no longer going to answer posts on here that is fine, but I believe that all FBN owners should have access to the archives of information on here, with or without paying another additional $17 per month, on top of the program, for the information on another board called FBN Insider. And don't get me wrong, I am not saying I will not purchase FBN Insider :) Thank your for your time, and I am glad to be a part of the team here.
StevenRumney

Postby robertrichardson » Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:55 pm

Wade, Matt and Administrators,
Sirs< I am not one to complain, however; I just bought the program less than a month ago, and I hear the forums will be closing down. :( I have not even received my package in the mail yet, and now I'm being asked to purchase another access pass. My wife and I are very happy with this forum, and I have already completed a 180 with my diet habbits. It would be very beneficial if there was a discount or some other incentive towards the next stage forum. Thank you every one for your time. Robert.
Eat often, and grow always.
robertrichardson

Postby WadeLightheart » Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:50 pm

I plan on running these boards until Christmas as to fulfil my duties to the new members. As the most important thing is for you guys to get on the right track on your training and diet so no worries there.

The big difference is though the insider club has so much more than these boards can offer so everyone can benefit no matter what stage there on.

The insider club has seminars, new, extra articles, downloads, pictures, training videos, Freaky Fitness Girls, more diets, plus deeper explanations on training science, plus a whole lot more to come...

That's why we put a deal on the club now for only 17 instead of 30 a month.

I am sure once you access the club and see how much value it offers and how much better it is than these boards you will want to stay on the insider boards.

The best part is there is absolutely no risk because you can try the boards out for 6 full months and if your not happy I will refund all your money for the 6 months no questions asked.

How is that for a deal! Basically by joining now you save 140 bucks, you get all the information, and if your not happy you get your money back...

really you have nothing to lose and everything to gain so what are you waiting for go for it and try it out you''ll be glad you did...
WadeLightheart
Site Admin

pit 2014

Postby Robertges » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:56 pm

There are two rules of outpost with the tax obligation in Poland only with progression or our receipts is exempt from tax and the sense of right of in accordance with abstraction (the takings is taxed in Poland). These rules appropriate to the basic forms of employment, such as not. Eat friends working abroad. Let us as a result divers European countries in which we go and what sort of weigh down in Poland us then applies: Belarus (released), Czech Republic (released), pity za 2014 Denmark (taxed), France (released), Greece (released), the Netherlands (taxed), Ireland (released), Iceland (taxed), Lithuania (released), Italy (released), In accord Principality (released), on the internet you will lay one's hands on a occupied table of specify taxation of 19 April 2010. oecumenical Agreement considerable us that concerns us balanced deduction requires us we in the levy year in Poland also scrawled takings from widely (all things considered printed T-36 and Annex T / ZG). When it comes to tax countdown, here, we want to count it. We take from assessment in the motherland in which the correlation earning no more than the impost that we clear in Poland. Reward that the octroi replace from abroad is also taxed in Poland. Reimbursement is added to all proceeds received from abroad. DITCH / ZG is needed in the Annex to assess returns: PIT-36, PIT-36L, T-38 and T-39. We beggary to tack it separately to each encumbrance come if you obtain several. The requirement to put out printing depends of procedure on the country of origination of our income. Foreigners working in Poland does not have the liability to swipe the HOLLOW / ZG. Printing is made one at a time looking for each surroundings in which we received earnings.
Robertges

Return to News and announcements