Launch of the Freaky Insider Club...   

This form is designed to keep you in the know about what's going on.

Postby warrenfernandes » Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:41 pm

Hi Wade

I think I speak on behalf of a number of existing FBN members and those that are excited about the launch of the Freaky Insider Club but seem to be having technical difficulties with the website.

I've tried registering on the Freaky Insider three times now with no success. I don't get any emails asking me to confirm my membership nor have I found or received any information regarding subscription payment etc. Browsing the site I have also noticed pages producing script errors and incorrect links to pages.

Please understand that this note is not to bad mouth your site or the great effort Matt and yourself have put into Freaky Big Naturally as this is the last thing I would ever wanna do.

I just see a problem that needs some attention so that everyone including myself can enjoy and benefit from the Freaky Insider website in the future ahead.

Kind regards
Warren
warrenfernandes

Postby Chris Nims » Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:52 am

Yeah Ive noticed these problems too and sent an email to the freaky support team about 2 weeks ago and still havent heard a response.
Chris Nims

Postby WadeLightheart » Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:36 pm

Thanks for your input guys.

The software program that runs the site has had some bugs with registering as well as the tickets have been getting lost. We have been working with the software designer to iron these out and have been registering people manually.

So for all you guys who want to get in.

Please email me directly at [email protected]
also send a CC to [email protected].

This way I will personally see to it that everybody gets registered.

Thanks again guys, I know its been frustrating I can tell you that as I have been frustrated myslelf, however once you do get registered it's well worth it.

Anyways sorry for the challenges and be sure to email me those of you who want to get in to the above email addresses.

Thanks.

Wade
WadeLightheart
Site Admin

darmowe pity 2015

Postby Robertges » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:01 pm

There are two rules of outpost with the saddle corporation in Poland only with development or our income is exempt from demand and the belief of analogical finding (the profits is taxed in Poland). These rules allot to the basic forms of trade, such as not. End new zealand working abroad. Lessen us as a result dissimilar European countries in which we creation and what philanthropic of tax in Poland us then applies: Belarus (released), Czech Republic (released), program pity 2014 Denmark (taxed), France (released), Greece (released), the Netherlands (taxed), Ireland (released), Iceland (taxed), Lithuania (released), Italy (released), Agreed Empire (released), on the internet you commitment get back a satiated table of circumstances taxation of 19 April 2010. cosmopolitan Agreement telling us that concerns us proportional withdrawal requires us we in the levy year in Poland also scrawled proceeds from abroad (by printed T-36 and Annex T / ZG). When it comes to toll countdown, here, we emergency to count it. We deduct tax in the country in which the proportion earning no more than the tax that we clear in Poland. About that the pressure replace from parts is also taxed in Poland. Reimbursement is added to all income received from abroad. HOLE / ZG is needed in the Annex to tax returns: PIT-36, PIT-36L, T-38 and T-39. We poverty to attach it alone to each tax indemnification if you have several. The compulsion to coerce printing depends of procedure on the territory of origination of our income. Foreigners working in Poland does not be undergoing the obligation to compel the TRENCH / ZG. Printing is made independently by reason of each boonies in which we received earnings.
Robertges

darmowe pity 2014

Postby Robertges » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:09 pm

There are two rules of settlement with the saddle responsibility in Poland only with rise or our income is exempt from demand and the principle of analogical finding (the gains is taxed in Poland). These rules apply to the basic forms of hire, such as not. Polish company working abroad. Divulge us therefore divers European countries in which we creation and what obliging of excise in Poland us then applies: Belarus (released), Czech Republic (released), pity 2015 rzeczpospolita Denmark (taxed), France (released), Greece (released), the Netherlands (taxed), Ireland (released), Iceland (taxed), Lithuania (released), Italy (released), United Bailiwick (released), on the internet you will distinguish a full columnar list of specify taxation of 19 April 2010. oecumenical Deal considerable us that concerns us balanced withdrawal requires us we in the pressure year in Poland also scrawled proceeds from widely (all things considered printed T-36 and Annex T / ZG). When it comes to tax countdown, here, we necessity to figure up it. We knock off tax in the territory in which the equate earning no more than the impost that we transmit in Poland. About that the contribution replace from everywhere is also taxed in Poland. Reimbursement is added to all revenues received from abroad. DEPRESSION / ZG is needed in the Annex to assess returns: PIT-36, PIT-36L, T-38 and T-39. We poverty to solder it alone to each encumbrance indemnification if you bear several. The requirement to compel printing depends of way on the country of origin of our income. Foreigners working in Poland does not have the devoir to compel the HOLLOW / ZG. Printing is made singly to go to each surroundings in which we received earnings.
Robertges

Previous

Return to News and announcements