SPECIAL BONUS REPORT !!!   

This form is designed to keep you in the know about what's going on.

Postby JeffWestgate » Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:39 pm

When we all get our orders of the 6 tubs of hemp protien and really like it and enjoy the results. Will we be able to increase the # of 1lb tubs we get every two months or double up an order to get 12 tubs every two months to fullfill our needs even if the club is full?
Nothing ever comes easy
JeffWestgate

Postby MattGallant » Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:12 am

Yeah, we're almost sold out of the first batch.

We know a lot of you more serious dudes are going to double
or even triple up. We'll be ready for you.

If you run out of protein in 4 weeks, just do another subscription.
That way you'll always have a new batch every 4 weeks. :D
Matt G
Get in the club... Become a Freaky Insider at
http://www.freakyinsider.com
MattGallant

Postby fitnessgirl » Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:54 am

Lance,
You can still consume other sources of protein like raw nuts or avacado if you are vegetarian, or fish and chicken if you are not. It is just a matter of variety in your own diet and your personal preference.
But as far as powdered protein goes that is all you need.
fitnessgirl
Site Admin

Postby WadeLightheart » Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:27 am

Well said Matt,

There is no way that hemp protein can make you fail a drug test as there is no drugs in hemp. I used hemp during my bodybuilding competitions and was tested many times with absolutely no worries.
WadeLightheart
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:47 am

Thanks im really learning a lot about nutrition and bodybuilding....I was wondering my mom said I cant be a kinesiologist but I'd really love to be she says the markets going to get saturated with all this fitness stuff pretty soon seeing as being fit is like..the new trend.I'd like your two cents on this and perhaps we can talk more about it

Postby JeffWestgate » Fri Sep 02, 2005 5:23 am

Just do what you like. I'm in school right now to get my four year degree in kinesiology I'm a junior in college and it is great to learn from the school and go through the freaky growth program at the same time to help understand some things. But as far as career outlook is, I have done my research and have found that the demand will be high. I plan on going for my masters in Physical Therapy afterwards but that can all change. I looked in one of those "Occupational Outlook" books and that is where I found the demand would be high for Physical Therapists. However Kinesiology is a closely related field that is also open to a wide variety of jobs and oppertunites. Plus by the time I get out of school (I'm 20, don't know your age) the baby boomer generation will be having all sorts of physical problems. But yeah once you find something you like to do and learn about, stick with it. You don't want to be forced into something you don't like to do for the next fourty years of your life.
Nothing ever comes easy
JeffWestgate

Postby DavidHoshour » Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:41 am

Question to Matt and Wade: Is all protein that we consume that is cooked or heated above 120 degrees dead and clogging up our insides? Or just the more processed protein powders? For meat to be safely consumed it must be cooked enough to kill any potentially harmful bacteria; chicken 180, turkey 170, beef 160 degrees F are the safe temps for eating meat, well above the 120 F stated as the number that destroys the good enzymes and life force from the food we eat. Are we supposed to be strictly vegan? Please help!
DavidHoshour

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:11 am

Great stuff for sure thanks for all the information! :D

Postby WadeLightheart » Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:48 am

HI Everyone,

Just a quick heads up. A former member of this site who was band for slandering other members and myself on the boards has taken it upon himself to slander us once again.

He has been accessing the boards under the title of guest and has devised ways of get inside the boards through a variety of schemes.

IN the future please note that any posts that do not have a name attached to should be taken with a grain of salt as the individual is simply launching a smear campaign against us. :o

I'm all for free speech I just don't understand that mentality!

Anyways Thanks for the excellent responses, and your personal emails or gratitude and postive results and compliments. I love the stories of triumph and self improvement as that is what these boards are all about. :D
WadeLightheart
Site Admin

Postby WadeLightheart » Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:58 am

DavidHoshour wrote:Question to Matt and Wade: Is all protein that we consume that is cooked or heated above 120 degrees dead and clogging up our insides? Or just the more processed protein powders? For meat to be safely consumed it must be cooked enough to kill any potentially harmful bacteria; chicken 180, turkey 170, beef 160 degrees F are the safe temps for eating meat, well above the 120 F stated as the number that destroys the good enzymes and life force from the food we eat. Are we supposed to be strictly vegan? Please help!

David,

Yes, all heating above 120 destroys the enzyme potential in just about every food. There are a couple foods that are exceptions but there is considerable debate on this topic.

Even worse even many of our fruits and vegetables have been irradiated which also destroys the naturally occurring enzymes in the foods.

While it is true that our body makes enzymes we only have a limited ability to produce them. Enzymes are required for every metabolic activity in the body even thinking. When we consume enzyme deficient foods like whey protein our body is forced into using our enzyme reserves to digest the food and some of our metabolic enzyme potential is lossed.

Now over a period of years this enzyme drain is exactly what causes aging, muscle deterioration, fat gain, and disease. This why there is such a rise in new disease or genetic diseases in humans do to defeciency of enzymes in parents passed on to the babies.

Anyways I can go on about this forever and I will very soon as I am crafting a big report on enzymes as we speak. This information will change your world and I plan on educating all you guys on how to properly select enzyme rich food, and additional enzymes for health, muscle growth, and disease prevention.

Anyways using Hemp protein instead of whey really starts to make a difference in your metabolism and most people lean out considerable after two months on the hemp. Like I said it takes a bit getting used to as we are all addicted to the additives and sweetners in whey but after two months on the hemp you won't go back to whey.

Hope that helps. :idea:
WadeLightheart
Site Admin

Postby fitnessgirl » Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:26 am

David,

Just to add to the above you don't have to be strickly vegan. First of all you can be whaterver you whant to be. Second, there are enzymes in raw cheeses and milks and there are enzymes in softly poached eggs, so you can be lacto - ovo vegetarian. Third is lots of people do well with some fish and meat in their diet. It is important to understand the benefits of raw veggies and fruits and raw sources of protein as well as the importance of supplementation with enzymes when you do eat cooked flesh or other cooked foods. The trick is not to overdo the cooked food and achive an alkaline state. The rule is 80% to 20 % alkaline ( read raw) to acidic ( cooked) foods. As we said many times as you become healthier and more alkaline by following the diet and having more raw sources in you diet ( like hemp) your body will tell you what and when to eat whether it be fish , meat or nuts. Be consious of you are eating and how it efects you and where it is taking you. Take a step at a time and monitor your biofeedback.
fitnessgirl
Site Admin

Postby DavidHoshour » Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:59 am

thanks for the responses, so when you say raw foods, can that be meats as well? So, sushi and beef carpaccio are OK for the 80-20 rule? Otherwise we need to take a lot of food enzymes to efficiently metabolize cooked meats? Am I close to getting it yet? And what other plant proteins are of use to us since soy is a NO-NO? Do we need a lot of enzymes with them as well (plant proteins) or just not as much since there are a few left in the living plants?
DavidHoshour

Postby fitnessgirl » Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:10 pm

Yes you are getting this right :D
Raw organic sources don't need as much supplementation. However, enzymes will help your body with any kinds off foods, but espesially with cooked kinds. With the enzymes the more you put into your body the more it will love you for it. The problem with most of even raw organic plant sources is that due to soil detereation and genetic modifications the enzyme potential is much less then it used be say 50 years ago. However, they still contain a subtential amounts of enzymes that will be activated once eaten.
Some foods conatin enzyme inhibitors like nuts and seeds that can be activated by soaking them overnight or grinding them. Egg white enzymes inhibitors are deactivated by gently poaching them. Raw avacados and raw cheese have no enzymes inhibitors, so just go ahead and eat them live.
As for sushi I would still take some enzymes, and 80% 20 % rule applies to them too (meat/fish is acidic in any form). Sushi is much better choice, next would be steaming fish.
Hope this helps.
fitnessgirl
Site Admin

Thanks so much

Postby markgrauer » Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:55 pm

Thank you very much fitnessgirl. I have found this helpful in clarifying some of my thoughts too.
Keep up the great questions everyone, and thanks for the great, and timely answers FBN staff.
:) Awesome.
To be the best, we must think like the best, and put God first in all things :-)
markgrauer

Postby WadeLightheart » Mon Sep 05, 2005 9:01 pm

Matt,

There is nothing more expensive than a product that doesn't work.

I have made a commitment to myself and to every person I have every advised on training and diet to give them the best possible products and information available.

Matt and I could easily rolled out some supplements that suck to make a buck but I won't ever period. I have been ripped off by bogus supplements for years and as long as you think you can get something cheaper your are setting yourself up to waste a lot of money.

Your better off not buying any supplements than purchasing ones that don't work.
WadeLightheart
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to News and announcements