SPECIAL BONUS REPORT !!!   

This form is designed to keep you in the know about what's going on.

SPECIAL BONUS REPORT !!!

Postby WadeLightheart » Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:33 am

Hi Everyone,

Well its back to school time and everybody is getting back to hardcore training as well.

I thought I would get in the spirit of the School season and release to you guys a report that Matt and I just finished.

It's going to piss off a lot of major supplement manufacturers as I am letting people in on some of the dirty secrets they don't tell you about in the magazines.

As Freaky Big Owners you will be the first to have access to the report before we release the information worldwide.

Be sure to Check it out when we release it on August 31st.

P.S. Matt and I will be making another big announcement later this month so be sure to keep loggin in to the boards.

Most of all train smart and stay Natural! :D
WadeLightheart
Site Admin

Postby MattGallant » Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:24 am

Here it is...

http://www.freakygrowth.com/proteinscandal.html

This one is going to rock some boats... :twisted:
Matt G
Get in the club... Become a Freaky Insider at
http://www.freakyinsider.com
MattGallant

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:48 pm

thanks,ordered my protein this morning and i can't wait.thanks again. :D

Postby ChristophHertwig » Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:22 pm

Hi Wade, Matt

would you mind posting the nutritional information of the hemp protein you offer?

Thanks

Chris
ChristophHertwig

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:07 pm

ChristophHertwig wrote:Hi Wade, Matt

would you mind posting the nutritional information of the hemp protein you offer?

Thanks

Chris

I'd like this as well :D

Postby MattGallant » Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:02 pm

2 scoops (30 grams) contain:

Total Fat: 2.8 grams
Omega 6: 1.5
Omega 3: 0.5

Carbs 13.2 grams
Dietary fiber: 13.2 grams

Protein 11.2 grams
Matt G
MattGallant

Quick question

Postby SalvadorVazquez » Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:30 pm

Hey Matt
I just wanted to ask you about the hemp protein. I work in a job that does annual drug testing. Will taking this protein in any way make me come out hot in a drug test? I would not want to lose my job over the protein I take. Thanks
Sal
SalvadorVazquez

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:34 pm

Haha nope I highly doubt it man this hemp is different from good ol mary jane...it has different toxins and well i dont know so ill call it "stuff" in it which make you "high" and id assume a drug test would be searching for those different chemicals atleast to my own knowledge...im only 15 so ask wade but im pretty sure i might be right or atleast close

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:38 pm

How many servings is there per container?

Postby MattGallant » Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:21 pm

30 scoops or 15 servings...
Matt G
MattGallant

Postby keithyackey » Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:46 pm

To Matt or Wade,
It seems that amount of protien is relatively small, is it because it is so powerful due to absorption factors? For the six buckets to last the full 60 days you would only be able to take 1.5 servings a day. Is that all that you guys would be taking and getting the rest of your protien from eggs and nuts, fish and meat (for those who eat meat)? Just curious, I really liked the report and totally feel bloated due to Whey Protien. I even tried to get the Whey that had no artificial nothing in it, but still feel bloated. Please explain to me how you guys would take your supplemental protien, time and amounts. Thanks,keith
keithyackey

Postby WadeLightheart » Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:11 am

Yes the 6 pack every 2 months is the absolute minimum of protein intake.

Since we only had 100 6 packs to sell we just wanted to get everyone to give it a try because even 1 serving a day will make a dramatic improvement in strength and power. And the whey protein scam will become very apparent as you take 10 grams of hemp its far more anabolic then a bucket of dead whey protein.

As for myself I use between 3-4 servings per day if I am really pushing the iron hard which works out to around 12 bottles per month. I know some guys will probably double up on the orders right away to ensure they get the best and freshest hemp to the door.

I take 3 scoops in the morning

3 scoops in the afternoon

and 2 scoops at night. 2 scoops equals a serving

If I feel I need it I'll slam and extra 2 scoops just before bed with a boat load of enzymes to boost its anabolic effect.

Hope that helps.
WadeLightheart
Site Admin

Postby keithyackey » Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:59 am

Yeah that is great Wade, thanks
keithyackey

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 01, 2005 6:05 am

A big thing about all hemp proteins is that it is raw and has not been tampered with thus has extra protein sysnthesizing enzymes and very good efas which are very difficult to get from any other food the fact that it gives well not a butt load of protein dosnt really matter because its not just a protein supplement anymore its almost like the multivitamin of protein if that makes sense to you guys

Postby LanceCurtis » Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:50 pm

I have just joined "The Club."

Should I/we consume protein from other sources, or is hemp protein "all we need?"

Lance
LanceCurtis

Next

Return to News and announcements