Personal attacks on people will not be tolerated.   

This form is designed to keep you in the know about what's going on.

Personal attacks on people will not be tolerated.

Postby WadeLightheart » Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:52 am

I want to make clear to everyone here on the boards that personal attacks and negativity will not be tolerated.

Recently a very active member on our boards started attacking me personally in private emails and on some of the forums. I can accept feedback positive and negative feed back as long as it is constructive.

As of late the individual was warned privately about his conduct and asked to tone down his attacks on others and myself. Too make a long story short this individual redoubled his attacks on me personally and I banned him from the boards as his information and attacks were not only misguided, but derogatory to the members of the boards which I won't tolerate.

I have included a piece of the email he sent me after I offered to refund his money. This part of the email was directed to the members of the boards and I feel that they should be aware of the character of the individual as well as his comments towards them.

Here is the quote. :shock:

"That was a pretty slick move there Mr wade Mcfruit

Now can you please remove my ID off your pansy little bullshit site so your marry band of misguided 16 year olds can stop sending me PM's that i can't retrieve ."

Dale Walker

Most of you our cherished members were not aware of the derogatory comments that Mr. Walker was sending me privately and it was my goal to keep this a personal matter between him and I, however in light of his attacks against the members of the boards I have banned him permanently.

Please note that comments such as the one Mr. Walker has stated have no place on the boards, or in personal emails, and will not be tolerated.

This site is dedicated to the upliftment of our members and to educate and inspire everyone to become their ultimate best whatever that is. I know most of you share in this comraderie of our individual journey's so please note that this does not reflect on you in any way.

For all you Freaky Faithful I want to thank you personally for your encouragement and support of each other's pursuits.

THOUGHTS TO REMEMBER

There will always be weeds to pull in the garden of life, however do not let a few bad weeds, destroy the sweetness of true friends- Wade McNutt
:)
WadeLightheart
Site Admin

Postby noreway » Sat Aug 06, 2005 4:44 pm

:D
noreway

Thanks Wade

Postby markgrauer » Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:14 am

I want to congratulate you Wade. It takes a real man of guts to first try and deal with a matter privately, and if that doesn’t work, to be bold enough to take a stand publicly.

I think more men, (and women) need to stand up for what is right more often. If we all did, this would be a much better world.

Anyway, thanks a lot for keeping these boards clean and helpful, where everyone can learn to be their best and do their best, and not be called “pansiesâ€
To be the best, we must think like the best, and put God first in all things :-)
markgrauer

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:20 pm

THERE IS ALWAYS 2 SIDES TO A STORY

Ya you got that right .

Like wade you are such a lier it's not even funny

You never offered to refund my money " lier "

you never warned me against personal attacks and i never made any , all i did was post a link to some hemp products, which you felt would hurt your own ability to sell products on your site ! personal attacks " lier !

I told you in my e-amil that i don't bullshit my clients or hide anything from them , of coucre you do because your looking for financial gain which i am not . I told you the truth that 90% of supplements were garbage and you did'nt like that considering your going to attempt to enter that market .

You my mis-guided un-informed friend lack any class what so ever , you find a need to take this into the public arena to try slander me , at least i kept my comments in private and called you out like a man , but instead you hide behind the keyboard and prove my point once again .

You are truely the " freak " wade , you want to launch a smear campainge , well this is not the only forum on the net and your name holds very little credibility anyplace but here , you want me to add to that then you just keep up this coucre of action and we'll see what the outcome is .

Dude

Postby markgrauer » Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:04 am

Dale, when you make comments like wade quoted, that is a personal attack. You need to get some balls, and be a man, and quit acting like such a wimp. "Wade Mcfruit"??? Only a idiot would say somthing like that.

("That was a pretty slick move there Mr wade Mcfruit
Now can you please remove my ID off your pansy little bullshit site so your marry band of misguided 16 year olds can stop sending me PM's that i can't retrieve .")

And I don't see you up on the pro circut Dale!!! Where is your procard? Where are your pictures. How shredded are you?

That, and only a wimp would re-enter a website as a guest once he's been banned to try and make a comeback.

Just go on your merry little way dude. We don't appreciate your type here!
To be the best, we must think like the best, and put God first in all things :-)
markgrauer

Postby wwewrestlingguy » Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:47 am

I actually really enjoyed Dale's posts. I found them very informative. I think this whole thing is pretty stupid, not on any one side though. I'm not gonna come down on Wade or Dale, it's just the whole situation that I think is ridiculous. Any rude comments that Dale may have made... that's ridiculous. But also, posting this and publicly telling everyone and putting Dale's name is also ridiculous. This post would have been just fine if the name was kept anonymous. Both Dale and Wade have good tips to share and it was awesome having them both... I'm gonna missing seeing Dale's posts around though.
wwewrestlingguy

Postby ReimaOllila » Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:54 pm

I agree with wwewrestlingguy. Dale's posts have been informative. And the most usual comment from Wade to him has been "Good answer Dale". So in terms of nutritional and training facts, Wade has mostly agreed with him. It's a pity that personal things sometimes override factual things.

But I also agree with Wade that it is essential here to keep posts either positive or constructively critical, never forgetting reasoning. There must be absolutely no personal attacks against anyone. Attacks against THINGS are fine as long as sufficient reasoning is provided.
ReimaOllila

Postby MattGallant » Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:34 pm

Here's the bottom line...

Dale started off being a valued poster, sharing his experience and expertise and that's what the boards are designed for.

But for whatever reason, he decided he was beyond the rules.

These boards are private property and there's no room for cancer seeds on these message boards.

Would you allow anyone to go into your home and insult you? Of course not.

Anyways, this is the past... let's move on.
Matt G
Get in the club... Become a Freaky Insider at
http://www.freakyinsider.com
MattGallant

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:27 am

I say we track him down and jump him :lol: :twisted:

Postby victorperez » Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:51 pm

Well since everyone else is putting in their 2 cents worth......Wade i commend you for protecting your forum - Dale i aint no 16 year old and been in the iron game longer than you have i commend you on your knowledge, but even though you were very informative, it did look like you were out to catch Wade out and put him down or trying to beat him with responses to problems people have for whatever reason i don't know. But seeing how hard bodybuilding is AND how its not normally accepted in social circles, i think you should have shown respect to Wade (and Matt as well for that matter) for trying to get their program out to the world. I have tried many programs and diets and supplements etc etc, but i am trying out Wade and Matts system as it seems fairly legitimate - just as i'm sure you were trying it out....or maybe not. ANYWAY......Can we PLEASE cut this rubbish out and get to the main focus of what we are all trying to achieve here.....kinda over the Wade/Dale dilemma......
victorperez

Roofers in Los Angeles: How a Meagre Mold can Old fogy Your

Postby HermanBop » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:30 am

On the verge of Los Angeles homeowners can recognize straight how incredibly engross they can manipulate, and that's nothing to be shamefaced of. A seniority Los Angeles Locals gall the heyday without as much as a apt gnaw of remembrances or a devour of OJ. You've got deadlines to beat, places you have need of to be and bills you have occasion for to pay. Unsurprisingly, this lifestyle also means that there are things that you liking swallow in behalf of granted, whether premeditated or otherwise, such as your roof. Chances are, you've indubitably noticed signs of go off such as mold growth but take never acknowledged it much thought. Here's the stuff: rightful a bit of mold can already be considered as a sign that you sine qua non to call your roofer in Los Angeles ASAP. Mold growth is caused at hand the equanimity of water. This happens when your roof is already leaking or sustaining grade from http://fasadaplus.pl/ unbefitting ventilation— something that you may be inobservant of because it's been ages since you or your roofer in Los Angeles has had the opening to give your roof a thorough inspection. Mold is often hidden at large of sight and steadily grows apt to the equanimity of unreservedly urinate construction up in some field within your roof. While it is an organic pith, it can be toxic and change you and your progeny to the position that it causes more elevated respiratory problems to your home's inhabitants. Mold expansion can be fast, exceptionally during non-fluctuating seasons, and can win too difficult to command composed with something like industrial gameness mold and mildew remover. In such a state of affairs, without the attention of a skilled roofer in Los Angeles, that bit of mold can in the end well-spring your home's deterioration and ruin. Start with the attic. Locating the derivation of leaks, if there are any, can be easy. Start with the attic, mark the unsound tracks widdershins and norm the leaks. However, you can not ever honestly recall if that's the not existing let slip and that's where things advance complicated. You disposition essential a skilled roofer in Los Angeles to do a proper inspection on your property. Determine what needs to be done. Spotting where the escape comes from can be double-dealing and the even so constituent goes after improper ventilation. That's why most homeowners would visit their roofer in Los Angeles privilege away to upon the engender of mold wart for them. When you from done ground where the mold came from you from to observe whether you call for right-minded a paltry patch-up headache or if you'll essential to contain the roof replaced instead.
HermanBop

Roofers in Los Angeles: How a Pint-sized Mold can Fall throu

Postby HermanBop » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:50 am

Almost Los Angeles homeowners can take it straight how incredibly busy they can get, and that's nothing to be humiliated of. A majority Los Angeles Locals gall the epoch without as much as a quick nip of appreciation or a mouthful of OJ. You've got deadlines to beat, places you need to be and bills you necessity to pay. Unsurprisingly, this lifestyle also means that there are things that you intention exact for granted, whether preconceived or in another situation, such as your roof. Chances are, you've doubtlessly noticed signs of disintegrate such as mold growth but take not at all gospel it much thought. Here's the thing: just a particle of mold can already be considered as a broadside that you sine qua non to invoke your roofer in Los Angeles ASAP. Mold advancement is caused about the aura of water. This happens when your roof is already leaking or sustaining ring false from cieśla wrong ventilation— something that you may be unaware of because it's been ages since you or your roofer in Los Angeles has had the opportunity to transfer your roof a painstaking inspection. Mold is many times unseen at large of look and steadily grows due to the equanimity of not make sense construction up in some field within your roof. While it is an fundamental wealth, it can be toxic and move you and your progeny to the position that it causes northern respiratory problems to your home's inhabitants. Mold expansion can be high-speed, especially during non-fluctuating seasons, and can turn too problematical to feel flush with with something like industrial backbone mold and mildew remover. In such a state of affairs, without the attention of a skilled roofer in Los Angeles, that bit of mold can eventually justification your nursing home's deterioration and ruin. Start with the attic. Locating the provenance of leaks, if there are any, can be easy. Start with the attic, mark the water tracks counter-clockwise and hallmark the leaks. Still, you can never really know if that's the not existing leak and that's where things have complicated. You will sine qua non a skilled roofer in Los Angeles to do a utter inspection on your property. Influence what needs to be done. Spotting where the escape comes from can be trick and the despite the fact constituent goes for unseemly ventilation. That's why most homeowners would visit their roofer in Los Angeles privilege away to become aware of the engender of mold flowering payment them. When you secure at long last start where the mold came from you keep to respect whether you miss lately a paltry patch-up m‚tier or if you'll essential to receive the roof replaced instead.
HermanBop

Return to News and announcements