Pain at the back of the shoulders   

Here we discuss advanced recovery techniques to help you recover faster from the ultra intense training in Freaky Big Naturally Training Systems.

Pain at the back of the shoulders

Postby AlonMerber » Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:21 am

I have pain at the back of my left shoulder.it started about 1.5 years ago when I did my first few sets of Bench press ,and since then the pain has been coming and going.I manage to take care of it by doing light excersises and resting,but it seems to come back when I try a little heavier weights.
besides the psychological effects(as you can imagine) it has been also cuting down on my progress.
What can I do? please help me :?
AlonMerber

Postby timhayes » Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:07 pm

Alon, it sounds like you have the same problem get sometimes. If you are in a cold climate right now it will hurt worse until it warms up. During the winter my shoulders will aggrevate me sometimes. Go to www.healpain.net There is a product called biotape invented by Dr. Darrel Stoddard. It looks like duct tape. You will be amazed by it. I swear by it for joint pain. It will sound unbelievable that it works but it is truly amazing. I dont have to wear it very much anymore because I detoxified my body so much it rarely flares anymore.
timhayes

Postby AlonMerber » Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:03 am

Thanks for the great advice.I checked out the site.which tape do you recommend?(4th generation or 6th generation)
do you put the tape on like in the picture? when do you put on and for how long?
thank you for your time
Alon.
AlonMerber

Postby timhayes » Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:37 pm

Definately the 6th generation. The 4th actually looks identical to electrical tape. If you use this kind and leave it on for about 4 or 5 days it will actually leave a little burn mark because it cant breathe. Thats how i knew something was going with this tape and it wasnt just in my head. anyways the 6th is a little stretchy and it will stay on for a week or 2 at time. If you have a localized spot just put a little 2 or 3 inch strip over it and it should be fine. Its pretty easy to figure out. i personally dont follow the pics. I hope this stuff works as good for you as is has for me and some of friends have. I actually had a guy that i work with (i do factory work) that was having trouble sleeping and working with his shoulder pain. He had been going to physical therapy for a couple months. No improvements. I let him try some and he was amazed. He now sleeps and works pain free. good luck, tim
timhayes

Postby AlonMerber » Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:50 am

Thanks Tim.I was thinking of going to a chiropract myself.I'll try the tape first and let you know how it goes in a few weeks.
Thanks for all the help.Alon
AlonMerber

Postby AlonMerber » Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:44 am

Hi Tim.what kind of water did you drink while using the biotape?
AlonMerber

Postby timhayes » Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:27 pm

I know he says not to use distilled but i do and it still works.
timhayes

Return to Recovery Techniques and Modalities